- Bryon Hale has over 20 years experience as a Manufacturer's Representative. He joined Kemp Instruments as a Sales Engineer in April 1991. Bryon holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from Jacksonville State University with emphasis in Sales Management. In addition, he has had extensive training with ISA Technical Courses. As a result of his strong sales track record and leadership abilities, Bryon was elected as President of Kemp Instruments in 2003.
- Executive Vice President
- Bill James has devoted his professional career to new business development and technical sales. Prior to joining Kemp Instruments in November of 1999 he was Regional Sales Manager for BEI Systron Donner Inertial Division. Bill's professional education includes a Bachelor of Administration degree from California State University, San Bernardino and an MBA degree from Saint Mary's College in Morago, CA. Bill's extensive technical skills have made him a sought after consulting partner for major power systems projects and defense contracts.
- Corporate Secretary/Treasurer
- Melody Semler joined Kemp Instruments in September 1993. In her position as a company officer, Melody maintains responsibility for Kemp Instrument's financial and administrative activities. Her organizational skills and dedication is a key asset toward the efficiency of our company. Melody holds a Bachelor's of Science degree from Texas Tech University.
- Sales Manager
- Johl Johnson has been with Kemp Instruments since August 1993. Prior to joining Kemp, Mr. Johnson worked at Honeywell and Wilsher Company serving the oil and gas, refining and petrochemical industries in technical sales. In the past few years with Kemp Instruments, Johl has established himself as a nationally recognized top sales producer for several principals. Johl holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Distribution from Texas A & M University.